TASKS for today:
1. Read the Elements of Poetry texts from these links:
2. Watch the music video of the song “It’s Oh So Quiet” by Bjork.
3. Write ONE short essay (500-750 words) which addresses ALL of these questions:
- Which poetry elements can be found in Bjork’s song?
- How did the music video make the song more meaningful?
- How are poems different from songs? Can songs be considered poetic?
4. Email me your essay TODAY at firstname.lastname@example.org … Please take note of the email address. A few of you emailed me using a different email address yesterday.