- As a group, you will discuss the patterns and similarities of two or three titles in your chosen topic. Do NOT focus on their differences.
- You will document your discussion by creating your own online WALL of ideas in wallwisher.com
- Delegate the following tasks: one secretary, one facilitator/leader/reporter, researchers.
- The secretary will save the wall by doing a screen-capture of the chart/table and post the picture on the English class wordpress website as a separate blog entry.
- Keep your arguments simple and concise. Forget specific examples for each pattern or similarity you’ll find.
- In the blog entry, write down the observation and opinions of the group regarding the research.
- You have 20 minutes to research and post your chart.
- The facilitator/leader will report the group’s discoveries. The report should not go beyond 3 minutes.